It's a nice weekend by having dinner at Monica's place with Chirag and Zalila.
The big thing I found out today is, I shouldnt put honey into the fridge! ;))
It's good to talk about plans, study and what's next to do after a big meal.
And I like the mango pudding :DD
But it's too scary to walk home ( even it's only like 5 mins walk ). It's too quiet here, nobody and no car on the street at only 12 am.
These days I have been checking the schools, and today I wrote an email to one teacher. It's so touching to hear from her and I suddenly feel so cheerful. There're only 3 teachers in uni I think very good and inspiring. Just shame I took only one of her courses and did it at the final semester. I learnt a lot tho. :)
Guess what, I still havent finished this statement. Im getting old, and it's so difficult to just sit, concentrate and finish right away ( if it's about writing ). :/
Anyway, it's a nice day today! thanks guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment