Friday, January 6, 2012

Mom's happy tears

A few days ago I was browsing videos on youtube. By chance, I found an old song from 80's performed by a group of 70s taiwanese singers. So it's another version of We are the world.

Then I was checking each singer and realize I heard 2 - 3 of them from mom. I decide to find their CDs. 
At the end, I bought 2 albums on HK yahoo auction and they were directly posted to Mom. Mom got them yesterday and has been wondering who sent her these. 

Until today I called her to ask if she got the CDs yet. She was ssssurprised it's me! She's been so curious and didnt think it could be me becuz of the stamps and the senders handwriting.  

hhahaaha She's so happy and cried, which in turn I'm so so happy and satisfied :') 

PS: 
Mom, ' 點解你會寄蔡琴同蘇芮的CD既?' 
Me, ' 唔通寄容祖兒既俾你咩?' 

^++^

A nice story plus a nice dinner completed a day ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment