myspace

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A dream but not like a dream

I dreamt I was talking to my grandfather, I kept asking him to tell me the stories in the past, how it looked like in 50s 60s, etc
So we were like having a nice conversation.
It seemed so real !
Posted by Suiyu at 8:43 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Suiyu
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (25)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • Its been more than a year!
      • NORSK NĂ… !
      • A dream but not like a dream
      • Start the waiting time
      • The year of dragon
      • What a fantastic village here
      • PizZZza
      • A fight with whom
      • A cheerful weekend
      • I am a little bird
      • Time to move
      • A pic I found during backup
      • I got a ' new ' laptop
      • Mom I heard you
      • First bread baking
      • Mom's happy tears
      • Old MacDonald had a farm, Ee i ee i oh!
      • Home is where my heart is?
      • Cooking day
      • A day starts with a good breakfast
      • 1 2 1 2
      • The first day of the year
All images@2012 suzannelau. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.