Last two days, I was doing backup on my laptop. To save as much space as possible, I checked all the files and mostly photos. I realized there're TOO MANY pics. After 2 days, I finally get the selection and categorization done. ;)
And I came up the idea that I m going to put the pics that I haven't printed out for the last 2 years or even longer into a flash disc then post to mom :)
I recalled a few years ago, well actually so long time ago when I first time did the backup on desktop, I burnt all the files and photos into CDs. I thought I already got all pics backup, so I erased everything on the desktop. When I checked again on CD, there aint nothing! I was so shocked and kinda sweating, I called people to see if there's anything I could get back the files! Becuz there were so many so many photos of my family and I havent printed yet. I was crying so bad. My mom thought it was something very serious happened. It was truly serious. Til now, I still feel bad about it.
Anyway, after the big clean up, I feel like my laptop's quite refreshing like a new one :) haha
Last night I watched a movie, Donnie Darko. I heard it's kinda famous but, well I see no point :/
Now I'm going through Woody Allen's :)
No comments:
Post a Comment