Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am a little bird

I spent the whole day writing the statement of motivation for the application. :/
The more I am writing, the more I realize I actually wanna study a lot.

Somehow I think studying visual arts, if one wanna be an artist at the end, a 2-year project based master study can help further develop own conceptual thinking and sharpen the direction that one's heading to. Well it's just one more chance to go further, so why not. Plus, I really miss working in the studio.

There're 3 academies I'm going to apply, all in Norway, One in Bergen, Two in Oslo :/ Actually there's one in UK I'm kinda interested but checking the tuition fee, there's no way I can continue to think about it.


I wanna change the environment. It looks like I cannot stay in one place for too long, like a bird.



No comments:

Post a Comment