u still not yet back? where are u now? i'm good ah, juz very busy!!! wanna make jewelry soooooooooo much!!!! dun worry, we didn't ignore u or sth ah, i always treat u as frd~~ =P i'm now working, let's chat a bit more later! u have my email?
wow U didnt know how much it meant to me when I finally hear from you!! I'm now in Norway. I'm going to apply Master this year. I so miss working in the studio.. that's the only reason that I wanna apply master. I so want to make jewelry too! especially with you!! Say big hi to Ken! :)) I will write u a long email sooon!! :DD
Hey, Fishy!!! Was that inspired by our Laisee project? I know you have been missing home so much, and it's especially a hard time when chinese new year is coming...Hey, can I have your address overthere? Let me send you something warm and homey~
u still not yet back?
ReplyDeletewhere are u now?
i'm good ah, juz very busy!!! wanna make jewelry soooooooooo much!!!!
dun worry, we didn't ignore u or sth ah, i always treat u as frd~~ =P
i'm now working, let's chat a bit more later!
u have my email?
pinky
pinkycult@hotmail.com
take care =D
wow U didnt know how much it meant to me when I finally hear from you!! I'm now in Norway. I'm going to apply Master this year.
ReplyDeleteI so miss working in the studio.. that's the only reason that I wanna apply master. I so want to make jewelry too! especially with you!!
Say big hi to Ken! :)) I will write u a long email sooon!!
:DD
Hey, Fishy!!! Was that inspired by our Laisee project? I know you have been missing home so much, and it's especially a hard time when chinese new year is coming...Hey, can I have your address overthere? Let me send you something warm and homey~
ReplyDeleteyeah I got your email today! the title just touched me!! so I quoted it! ;)))
ReplyDeleteHere's my address,
Suiyu Lau
Kalfarveien 22,
5018 Bergen ,
Norway
you need to write my full name otherwise they couldnt find the postbox ;) so u can write fishfish at the back hahah ;) :*