Sunday, January 1, 2012

The first day of the year

Hello all my dear friends, I wish you all have a good start of the new year, and I do by starting this blog.

I have been thinking so long to get rid of facebook but thinking about my friends, I decide to move here to keep you all updated with my news. I sincerely want to share my bits in life truly to you whom I consider as my real friends.

Somehow I feel like back to high school time when I used to write a blog everyday. It feels good when I can read back. Otherwise, a lot of things would be left behind and forgotten. So I believe bits by bits, day by day can constitute a good life ahead.

Last night, I saw some firework from the window. Watching a classic animation, My Neighbor Totoro, eating the homemade cake, staying warm indoors, what a good way to step into the new year. 


I hope you all had a wonderful celebration as well !

9 comments:

  1. You seem to be a good writer !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! My first visitor!!! hehe!! So happy to see u here! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea yea! Welcome to blogger,fishy! I've put you in my roll...following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Suzanne,

    以後要咁樣先同你傾倒偈牙?!Facebook仲見吾見倒你呀?我系電腦超白痴啊!喂,你究竟幾時返來打邊爐架?
    I miss u so much!

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D *WAVES*

    - Desmond and Huiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ping: How can I follow you? is there any particular button I have to click? yeah so now you always know what I'm doing :)

    Hey Celia, 你只不過將想在fb 同我講既野打落黎呢度咪得囉 都好方便架咋 :) 我會盡量三月/四月返 因為visa 問題 今個月返唔到嚕 一返黎我地就去打邊爐啦! I MISS U TOO!

    Desmond and Huiting: Nice to see u 2 here! hahha!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes there is! First, you need to login, and then go to my blog. You will see there is a "follow" button on top left hand corner~

    ReplyDelete