I have been printing out the portfolio for 2 days at least already! ONLY PRINTING
Here I cant find the output shop, I try to print and bind by myself at home but the paper I chose to use is like 160g and a bit too much for the home printer, and I was holding 2 pages everytime ( its like A3 size in total, so half will be A4 ) easier for booking binding, so basically its 320g everytime to print. So I need to hold each paper by myself to print . SO MANY TIMES the content is mispositioned, not the exact place as the page before or after while I set everything already on InDesign , which means not workin during printing. I wasted so much paper and ink which are soooooo expensive here. god! it's so frustrating.
When I look for appropriate paper, it's either too expensive or the texture , the thickness are not right. When I go to this kind of art kid shop, things are just unbelievable, I was thinkin if they are trying to discourage people to study art.
Gossssssh
Oh gee...why do you have to put 2 sheets of paper at once?
ReplyDelete